Sunday 3rd October Service
Sunday 3rd October:
Holy Communion (BCP) at Holy Innocents, Great Barton at 8.00am
Holy Communion at St Peter's at 10.30am
For services at Great Barton, Tim Frost: 07840 249448 or email email@example.com
For services at Thurston, Pat Sadler: 07552 234443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(BCP Book of Common Prayer)
Benefice Risk Assessment for Church Services dated 21st July 2021
We are endeavouring to satisfy most people’s concern now that COVID restrictions have been lifted nationally. We also have a duty of care which we need to exercise. Therefore, the four Churchwardens have agreed that this is the format that we will follow:
- We will continue to display the signage for the wearing of masks, but respect people’s own decision making, should they wish not to wear one.
- We will continue to provide sanitiser should you wish to use it.
- We will, where possible, continue to offer Social Distancing. Should there be a situation where this is not always possible, and you have concern, please consult the Churchwardens.
- We will continue to take Communion in one kind.
- Choir numbers are of medium sized in accordance with RSCM guidance for stage 4, but Social Distancing should be applied, where possible.
- At this time, we will not be offering refreshment in church.
- An acknowledgment from your pew position for sharing the peace will remain in place.
- Singing is now permitted, but we must be responsible. Your singing promotes an aerosol effect and increases the risk of infection to someone else.
- You will no longer need to make a booking to attend services, but an attendance list will be maintained for Track and Trace. You are also encouraged to use the QR code notice, for each church you attend to register your location.
We will continue to keep the Risk Assessment updated and relevant to any changing circumstances.
YOUR LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER, AND YOUR COOPERATION IS ESSENTIAL IN KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE. Thank you!
Additional Dates for this Event